Tuesday 14 October 2008

Party Time!

I can't quite believe how fast this year has flown, but in six weeks I'm getting married!

This means it is PARTY time, and when it came to making the invites for my hen party there was only one choice: Party Tilda.

She is so adorable in her high heels and party dress. Me and my closest buddies are off to watch Sing Along Hairspray for the evening and I thought this Tilda was definitely in keeping with the 1960s theme. It will be a night of fun, food, cocktails and even fancy dress!

I'm off to sort out my costume now, there is a huge netting underskirt waiting to be attached to my prom dress, lol!

Image: Party Tilda, coloured with shimmer paints and embellished with Stickles.
Embellishments: Prima Got Flowers and Centre Kisses in Fuchsia.

Thanks for looking, Katie.

No comments: