Monday 16 March 2009

STYLISH MISS!

March is proving to be a very busy month, and the past week has been no exception. It was 'all go' with birthdays, catching up and celebrating. Yesterday was my Mother-In-Law's and I made her a card and matching gift bag with the Miss Anya set from 'The Greeting Farm'. These cuties flew of our shelves in the blink of an eye last week, but we have more coming soon, along with some of the wonderful new releases.

I chose the Miss Anya with shopping bags for my card and bag, and went with a bold Pink and Black colour scheme. I have used the fab sketch from last weeks Cute Card Thursday for the layout of the card, I loved the idea of putting the image on a tag!

I added a Sizzix swirl and Prima flower for extra embellishment, and added stickles to the swirl and image for sparkle.

I decorated the inside of the card using a few scraps of paper left over from the front.


The gift bag was made from a 12x12 sheet of double sided card stock, wrapped around a square tray I had made from card. I stamped Miss Anya on a Nestabillitie Heart and layered her onto the centre of the bag. I finished with a wide ribbon wrapped around the base, and added ribbon handles to the top.


Tomorrow we are sponsoring the 'A Spoonfull Of Sugar' challenge again, so please check back for the details of the challenge and to find out what prize can be won.

We are also holding a stall at the Maxx Paper craft show in Barnsley's Metrodome this coming Sunday, so if you are free it would be great to meet you!

Thanks for looking, Katie.

1 comment:

The twins mum said...

Just gorgeous as always
Maree
Haven't had a chance to try the stamping on the candle but will post it on my blog as soon as I have
Thanks for you email