Friday 23 April 2010

ALTERED ART ...(well almost!)

It's Friday again and my crafting week hasn't exactly gone to plan but for good reason ;)

Tomorrow is the final part to Colette's wedding celebrations, she is having a party for family and friends who didn't make it to Scotland (about 200 people!).

This time we are going all out with the Mad Hatters Tea Party theme and we have been busy bees making decorations and baking cupcakes and desserts for everyone. We have made some great things and hopefully I will have a few more photos to share next week. There will be a pick'n'mix sweet stall, giant playing cards and a few characters dotted here and there.

So since I sadly have no cards to share I thought I would show a couple of items which I have altered with the help of some fabulous Prima products.

This was my Mini Top Hat I wore to the wedding, decorated with Prima Camelot Roses - Burton.
And these are my dancing shoes. Although I liked the way they were to start I love them even more now they have been altered with Prima Cameo Roses and Prima E Pearls.
The Pearl I used was the Heart shaped one, split in half, and although my shoes are not symmetrical, I think they look uber cool!

Thanks for stopping by, Katie x

1 comment:

Justine said...

This looks amazing and I just adore when I see people being true to who they are when it comes to their weddings. Can't wait to see the rest of your photos