Saturday 3 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Its been a hectic few months, but I'm so glad to be back blogging...Finally!

Just after my last post my computer died and unfortunately there was no way for me to blog. Then there was the small event of my Wedding (which was great - but over way too quickly), and a wonderful honeymoon followed by a nasty bout of the virus everyone seems to have caught!

However Father Christmas kindly brought me a new P.C, so here is my first card of 2009, to wish everyone a Happy New Year from Nutcrafters.



Image: Ladybug and Friends 'One Big Happy Family'

Embellishments: Prima Flowers 'Sandies Favourites' in Jealoussea

We were also very lucky to sponsor the last challenge of 2008 from A Spoon Full of Sugar blog. The winner should be announced very soon, so keep checking.

Thanks for looking, Katie.

No comments: