Friday 19 March 2010

NUTTY CHALLENGE #11

I hope everyone has that Friday feeling today, these weekends seem to be coming faster and faster!
A week later than planned, we have a fab new challenge over at our Nutshells blog, with not one, but TWO prizes to choose and a stack of great inspiration from our lovely talented DT.
This time we are having a Sketch Challenge. The sketch we are using is by the lovely Maria at Stamping Inspirations. She was sweet enough to allow us to use her fabby sketch for our challenge. The link to her blog is http://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/ and she does amazing work. You should head on over and take a look.

I have used our newest Nutshell Easter Bo for my card (that large oval really makes me think of Easter eggs.... think I've got chocolate on the brain!)
You have until next Tuesday to enter, and must follow the sketch above and use any stamp stocked in our store.
I hope you can play along, Katie.

1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

super cute card! Love this adorable image.