Thursday 25 March 2010

NUTTY NUTSHELLS #12

We have a great new challenge this week over at our Nutshells blog. Challenge #12 is to create something Easter/Spring themed, that's it! Nice, easy and simple, so what are you waiting for.
I have used Spring Harriet, and this is the very first easel card I have made and boy are they addictive! I love how they show off your image and lots more detail than regular folded cards.
I have used papers from my stash, decorated with my boarder punch, and Prima Essentials 7 Indeed flowers with a couple of fancy pins. To keep the card open, I have added a Prima Pebble with a vintage flower design.
We have a very exciting announcement to make on Monday with a free treat for everyone who stops by, but if you can't wait till then, join us again tomorrow for a sneak peak of whats to come!

Thanks for stopping by, Katie.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card!