Tuesday 31 March 2009

HAPPY CHEF

I am just loving the stamps from 'The Greeting Farm' at the moment and this little Fella is no exception!
His name is 'Happy Chef' and he is adorable.
The set comes with a range of accessory stamps to add to his tray, including Coffee, Cupcake, Cocktail Glass and a present. The word stamps are also from this set, and include others such as 'Celebrate' and 'Surprise'.
This is a good set for those 'tricky' male cards we all have so much fun making - lol!

The background stamp is an oldie from Hampton Art Stamps that I have had for years and found whilst tidying up my craft room. I'm so glad I held onto it, as it works really well with this set.

Thanks for looking, Katie.

2 comments:

The twins mum said...

Hi Katie me again, Love the image and Yep don't ya just luv making boy cards!
Maree

Nannieflash said...

Oh what a lovely card, and definately for a male. Well done love and hugs Shirleyx