Saturday 28 March 2009

HOPPY EASTER!

Congratulations to Amy (http://amyscraft.blogspot.com/2009/03/spoon-full-of-sugar-little-gem.html) who won last weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, your prize of Sporty Edwin is on his way! This weeks challenge is for Easter Creations, and I have used this as inspiration for today's card.
I have used 'For You' from Ladybug and Friends for my image and coloured with water colours. I layered the image onto pastel coloured card, and added ribbon and an embossed flower from Prima to finish. I love these super cute Ladybug stamps, they are so detailed and versatile and just wonderful to colour.

Thanks for looking, Katie.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Oh this card is so beautiful and very much an Easter Card, I love the way youve softly coloured it. WEll done love and hugs Shirleyxx