Tuesday 31 March 2009

YO-HO-YO-HO!

April is a Month of male birthdays for my family, and I normally find it difficult to come up with a suitable card (why are men so awkward!), not this time however!
I have made this Pirate card for my cousins little boy using the super cute Pirate stamps from High Hopes. The stamps on the front of the card are 'Peg Leg Pete', 'Thundering Rouge' and 'Birthday Caarrghd' sentiment. I also found some DP in my stash which was perfect - decorated with a map of the world and used inside and out.

The stamps used inside were the 'Yo-Ho-Yo-Ho' sentiment and treasure map (both have been stamped and distressed with brown ink) and the Treasure Chest, to which I added extra sparkle with gold and candy cane Stickles.


Thanks for looking, Katie.

1 comment:

The twins mum said...

Hi Katie what a fab card. I really love that treassure chest just great.
Maree