Friday 15 May 2009

BABY JOY

Happy Friday. This week my friend at work went into early labour, and on Monday evening Baby Jack arrived . Being as unorganised as I am, I had to dash about making a card (he was two weeks early after all-lol!).
For my card I used the Imaginisce Shake, Rattle and Roll rub-on's. This is a great sheet with lots of cute images and sentiments. I choose the baby in the pram, sweet boy wording and rattle. The main image was layered onto a white Nestie Tab, and textured blue and green card stock. The Blossom Button brads are also from the Imaginisce Baby Powder range, and I have added a blue and white spotty ribbon from my stash.

Both Mother and Baby are doing well, and I just couldn't resist buying him a cute little outfit - a checked shirt and combats!

Thanks for looking, Katie.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Your friend is going to love your card, its gorgeous and so very sweet. Love and hugs Shirleyxxx