Tuesday 12 May 2009

SUNNY DAY

It is another sunny day here in Manchester (hooray!), and I have two cards to show today. On my last post I mentioned how busy I was with work, and a big part of that was due to some wonderful new stock we have had delivered. We had lots of great stamps from The Greeting Farm arrive, with the Fairies and Miss Anya's flying off the shelves! The first card feature the literally 'Wonderful' stamp set from TGF. This card was made by Col, and i just love the wacky colours. The images are coloured with water colour pencils and layered onto Imaginisce DP. The flowers are Prima and finished with Stickles.

The second card also features some new products we have from IMAGINISCE. They produce the lovliest flowers and papers, the had part is choosing what to use! For my card I have used Mac from our own Nutshells stamp range, and layered her on to DP, added a ribbon, bow and Sizzix flourish.
The large flower and Happy Birthday sentiment are from the Imaginisce range, as is the skull stamp used. This is a real cute little Snag'em stamp, and I have used it on Shrink Plastic, to create button sized embellishments. Mac has been embellished with Glossy Accents and Stickles.
Thanks for looking, Katie.

2 comments:

Rachet said...

These cards are very pretty. I really like the one with the skulls, great idea! x

The twins mum said...

Hey Girls, Hope you and your families are all well. Just love these cards the colours you have chosen are just beautiful
Maree