Sunday 17 May 2009

CAKE FACE!

My friend Christine is a self confessed 'CAKE FACE', and so I thought it only right to make a cake inspired card for her birthday on Tuesday. I have chosen Hazel with Cupcake for my image, and used our new range of Imaginisce items to decorate.
The main DP is Pink Frosting with Sprinkles, and is double sided and glittery! The Celebrate brad and Make a Wish sentiment are also from the All kinds of Happy range - the sentiment from the Delicious Wishes rub-on sheet and the brads are Sweet Treats. I Stamped Hazel 3 times and water coloured her. I then Decoupaged my images, layering with foam squares, and added Stickles to her hairband and eyelids, and also a little on the cupcake swirl! I think she looks so happy and defiantly reminds me of the Birthday Girl!

Thanks for Looking, Katie.

No comments: