Monday 11 May 2009

BACK TO BLOGGING

Hello, and a Happy Sunny Monday where ever you are (I hope)! I have been unable to blog for a while due to work commitments. But today I am back, and with a card made with the Panda Friends set from The Greeting Farm.
This is an adorable set with both images and sentiments which can be used for a variety of occasions.
I have chosen a red, black and white colour scheme for my card, and coloured with water colour pencils. The embellishments are Prima flowers and a few quirky red buttons I got years ago form America.

Thanks for looking, Katie.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Morning Katie, welcome back!! Great card, love your new stamps. Lynne x

The twins mum said...

Welcome back and here's to more blogging.
What a great card just lovin these colours
Maree