Monday 18 May 2009

KISS TOADS!

One of the new ranges from Imaginisce we have over at Nutcrafters, include The Fairest Of Them All. These are Fairytale and Princess inspired craft items and from that range is this super cute Snag'em Frog stamp. I'm sure he would turn into any ones dream Prince ... hmmmm!
I love his cheeky little face, and thought he would go well with the Kiss Toads sentiment from High Hopes. I have chosen to create a vintage style card with a distressed feel, using brown ink to age the edges of the image and sentiment, and glazing the frog with Crackle Accents (I love this stuff, first time I have used it and think it is ace!)
I used my large Nestie heart to cut the card base, and added two smaller hearts for decoration, along with a Chocolate Bling blossom (also from Imaginisce).
Thanks for looking, Katie.

1 comment:

The twins mum said...

Hi Katie love this frog will pop over and check them out shortly if my computer stops being silly. Love the colours just gorgeous
Maree